– He wants you to drive them
out of the yard.
– Away to me, Pig. Remember, you have
to dominate them. Do that and they’ll do
anything you want. Go. Woof! Woof, woof, woof!
[Laughing] Woof! Woof!
Woof, woof, woof, woof![Sheep Laughing]– [Laughing Continues]
– Woof, woof, woof!This is ridiculous, Mom. Nonsense. It’s only your first try. But you’re treating them like equals.
They’re sheep. They’re inferior. – Ah, no they’re not.
– Of course they are!We are their masters.
Let them doubt it for a second
and they’ll walk all over you.– Fly, get that pig out of there.
– Make them feel inferior.
Abuse them. Insult them.But they’ll laugh at me.
Then bite them. Be ruthless. Whatever it takes.
Bend them to your will. – Enough!
– Go on! Go!Move along there, you…You, uh, big butt heads! [Laughing] [Growling] – Ow!
– Young’un, stop this nonsense. What’s got into you? I just finished
tellin’ what a nice young pig you be. Maa, I was just trying
to be a sheepdog. Hah! Enough wolves
in the world already… without a nice lad like you
turnin’ nasty. You haven’t got it in ya,
young’un. You and I are descended
from the great sheepdogs. We carry the bloodline
of the Ancient Bahou. We stand for something. And today I watched in shame
as all that was betrayed. – Rex, he’s just a little pig.
– All the greater the insult. I’m sorry I bit you.
Are you all right? I wouldn’t call that a bite,
myself. You got teeth in
that floppy mouth or just gums? [Laughing]You see, ladies,
a heart of gold.[Sheep Together]
Ahh. Heart of gold. No need for all this
wolf nonsense, young’un. All a nice pig like you
need do is ask. [Barking] Thanks very much.
It was very kind of you. A pleasure.
What a nice little pig!