You’re not in lreland anymore… you arrogant bastard. Damn it, Shannon. Do you want
your land or don’t you? This land is mine! Mine by destiny! Go ahead, Joseph.
Claim it. – Shannon. Claim it.
– Stephen! Look out, Joseph! Oh, my God! – Joseph!
– Don’t touch him! – Get away!
– Listen to me! Get away, Stephen!
Leave! Joseph, look at me. Look at me. No, don’t move.
Stay still. Don’t do this. – You’ve made your choice.
– Joseph, look at me. Look at me. Look at me. – Joseph, look at me.
– l feel myself dying. No, you stay looking at my eyes.
Look at my eyes, Joseph. – Shannon.
– No, you’re not dying. Look, you’ve got your land. But all the land in the world
means nothing to me without you.